- In the moisturizer category, the winner is: The Rich Cream Augustinus Bader
Professor Bader’s most iconic skincare with the most unique anti-ageing performance! Formulated with the precious and innovative TFC8® complex, this anti-ageing cream gathers all your beauty essentials into one: it hydrates, regenerates, reduces signs of ageing and strengthens the skin barrier.
- In the mask category, the winner is: Aura Manuka Honey Purifying Mask Antipodes
Best-seller, year after year, this creamy manuka honey mask hydrates the skin deeply while fighting blemishes and dull complexion, for soft and balanced skin.
- In the cleansing category, the winner is: Cleansing Jelly Oh My Cream Skincare
A refreshing cleansing gel, with a soft lemon and bergamot perfume, and generous foam, that regulates shininess and minimize the appearance of blemishes, for a soft and clear skin.
- In the exfoliant category, the winner is: Daily Microfoliant Dermalogica
Since you’ve first discovered it, it hasn’t left your bathroom shelves… This cult essential gently exfoliates the skin for a lighted and brighter complexion, free of dead cells and blemishes.
- In the serum category, the winner is: Hyaluron Serum Moisturising Susanne Kaufmann
With its high concentration of hyaluronic acid, this cult serum hydrates deeply the skin while smoothing wrinkles and fine lines for plumper and firmer skin.
- In the face oils category, the winner is: BioRegenerate Rosehip Oil Pai Skincare.
The super cult face oil with regenerating properties reduces dark spots and blemishes thanks to its unifying action. It offers suppleness and elasticity to the skin while still hydrating it deeply.
- In the body moisturisers category, the winner is: Body Butter Susanne Kaufmann
Just like the ones who have adored it this year, we are fans of this rich and ultra-hydrating body butter that protects the skin from drying out and prevents premature cutaneous ageing. Nourished, comfy and soft, the skin is luminous.
- In the hair category, the winner is: Classic Shampoo, Rahua
For shiny and silky hair, this organic and reparative shampoo is the perfect ally. It nourishes, renews and purifies dry, damaged or lifeless hair, for easy-to-comb and healthier hair.
- In the body scrub category, the winner is: Nourishing Scrub Oh My Cream Skincare
The secret for soft skin? This nourishing scrub and its soft coconut and eucalyptus perfume. It gently exfoliates for a silky and bright skin.
- In the lipstick category, the winner is: Balmy Tint Hydrating, Ilia
Our handbag is never complete without this beauty gem. At the frontier between make-up and skincare, this hydrating balm is Ilia’s cult product. In addition to its hydrating effect, it offers our lips a hint of colour.
- In the mascara category, the winner is: Limitless Lash Mascara, Ilia
You have adored it… And us as well! This volumizing mascara brings volume and intensity to all lashes, even the finest, for real doe eyes that last all day.
- In the food supplement category, the winner is: We want a flat stomach like a Naiad, Atelier Nubio
Detoxifying, these plant-based vials soothe the digestive system and accelerate the metabolism thanks to their draining action. As a result? A flat stomach, light legs and optimal gut well-being.
- In the beauty tools category, the winner is: Dry Body Brush Oh My Cream Skincare
Dry brushing lover? Real well-being ritual, our Oh My Cream Skincare dry body brush has conquered the hearts and bodies of many skincare addicts thanks to its properties. In addition to stimulating lymphatic circulation, it strengthens the skin and eliminates dead cells for a chef’s skin exfoliation.