The best face oil is the one that suits your skin type or your skin concerns. Oh My Cream offers you some tips to help you get to know your skin better, and theface oil that suits it perfectly.
Face oil or serum?
A serum is applied after your cleansing and lotion use, but before your moisturiser. There are many textures, ranging from fluids to gels, which are traditionally water-based, making them lighter and able to penetrate the skin's surface - unlike oil-based creams and lotions, which remain on the skin's surface. They usually contain concentrated amounts of active ingredients and are designed to address specific skin needs, which can range from radiance to hydration to oil control. Finally, the serum is water-based and is used in addition to an oil or moisturiser!
What is the most effective oil for the skin?
- If you have dehydrated skin, choose a skin care oil based on avocado or coconut oil, which have strong nourishing properties, as for example withPlumping Oil Oh My Cream Skincarea creamy oil that smoothes the skin's surface and protects with a cocktail of antioxidants.
- If your skin is sensitive and prone to blemishes and blackheads, choose Oh My Cream SkincareCorrective Oil instead. Oh My Cream Skincare. This fine detoxifying oil brightens and evens out the complexion, while reducing the appearance of blemishes.
- Do you tend to have shiny skin & large pores? Facial Balancing Elixir Pure Jojoba Oil Merme is the one for you! It rebalances combination to oily skin to better control shine. The complexion is more even, the skin feels comfortable and the pores are tightened.
- Looking for more radiance?BioRegenerate Wild Rose Oil Pai Skincare with its regenerating properties helps healing, repairs damaged skin and corrects uneven skin tone.
What is the best vegetable oil for mature skin?
Although we cannot stop time, we can do something to limit skin aging. All skin is or will be prone to wrinkles and a gradual loss of firmness and tone. So, as soon as the first signs of ageing appear, adopt Phoenix Facial Oil Anti-Aging Herbivorea precious blend ofvegetable oils for the face and CoQ10 to nourish and regenerate the skin, leaving it soft and radiant. If wrinkles have set in, we opt with our eyes closed for The Face Oil anti-ageing face oil Augustinus Bader.
What is the best oil for moisturising the skin?
The type of skin and the level of hydration determine the frequency of application of theface oil.
- In the case of dry skin, the hydrolipidic film that protects the skin is weakened and does not fulfil its protective role well, use a moisturising face oil such as Divine Face Oil Antipodes. A skin care oil with many virtues: nourishing, anti-ageing and balancing, capable of correcting marks, spots and fine lines.
- Normal skin is the skin we all dream of: it is balanced, neither too oily nor too dry, the skin texture is smooth and even, the complexion is uniform, in short, the ultimate goal! To preserve the balance of normal skin, the ideal is to use a vegetable oil with almond. The recommended frequency of use is 2 to 3 times a week.
- For mixed to oily skin to regain a healthy appearance, the skin's water/oil ratio must be rebalanced. To do this, nourish and moisturise the skin and avoid all abrasive products. Try the Lapis Facial Oil Anti-Imperfections Herbivore, a facial oil with blue chamomile that decongests pores while smoothing and softening the skin, to regain balance and hydration. As you can see, contrary to popular belief, oily skin needs to be nourished and moisturised.