The team insight
Specifically formulated to fight residual acne marks, we love the flawless complexion result.
B3 Nice, the balancing serum with Niacinamide Sunday Riley
Specially formulated to fight residual acne marks, B3 Nice 10% Niacinamide Sunday Riley is a multi-action balancing serum and the ally of a radiant complexion. Formulation contains a 10% concentration of Niacinamide, an active ingredient known for its antioxidant powers and its benefits on skin evenness. Want to know how this new Sunday Riley serum can change your daily routine? Here's everything you need to know about Niacinamide, the super star vitamin of the moment.
What is niacinamide?
Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is the star ingredient of the moment thanks to its many benefits for the skin. To reduce imperfections and shine, diminish fine lines and wrinkles and fade dark spots, niacinamide is the ideal active ingredient for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin. The reason? Because it's so gentle!
What are the benefits of niacinamide for the skin?
As mentioned above, niacinamide has many benefits for the skin:
- It improves skin texture by reducing the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, but also by improving skin firmness and elasticity.
- It helps hydrate the skin and improves its appearance by strengthening the skin barrier and retaining water in the tissues.
- It reduces inflammation and helps calm redness and irritation.
- It reduces pigmentation spots and corrects hyperpigmentation, while helping to even out skin tone and boosting radiance.
- It protects against free radicals thanks to its antioxidant action, which protects the skin from damage caused by UV rays that accelerate ageing.
Why use B3 Nice Sunday Riley serum?
Concentrated with 10% Niacinamide, B3 Nice 10% Niacinamide Sunday Riley Serum won us over with its "zero defect" action.
On skin prone to blemishes, this serum helps to reduce the appearance of pores and diminishes the appearance of blackheads and pigmentation spots. And thanks to its niacinamide, it also improves the residual marks left by a blemish, while preventing imperfections.
On redness, its niacinamide helps maintain optimal hydration levels and retains water in the tissues to keep skin hydrated, while its brightenyl helps even out and soothe sensitivities.
On brown spots, its niacinamide helps to fade pigmentation marks and brown spots. What's more, with its trans-resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant, it helps neutralise free radicals to reduce the appearance of pigmentation spots. As a bonus, don't forget to apply SPF to limit the appearance of new blemishes.